Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #2

This week's topic is Childhood Favorites.

1. Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan.
3. The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan.
5. Tunnels of Blood by Darren Shan.
7. Vampire Mountain by Darren Shan.
8. Trials of Death by Darren Shan.
9. The Vampire Prince by Darren Shan.
10. The Haunted School by R.L. Stine.

Hmm. This topic was a bit hard for me. Since I didn't really read books when I was younger. I am 18 now, and I started reading more when I was 15. But I did read The Darren Shan Saga before that :D There are 12 books, but all could not fit ;p And I read Harry Potter 5, 6 and 7. Didn't read the other ones before a couple of years ago. I don't remember much about The Haunted School, but I do remember reading it a lot when I was in school. The books I have added here I read in Norwegian :)
What did you read?

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you became a reader later in life, even if you didn't start when you were young!

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices!
    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Harry Potter books are still some of my favorites. :P I read the Darren Shan books a while ago. I think I enjoyed them at the time, but probably wouldn't like them now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)