Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #9

This week was a great book week. Got lots of awesome books :D And a few magazines. I also ordered a whole bunch of books for myself for Christmas, but those won't come in a IMM until after Christmas :)
What did you get this week?

Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire Lots of people love this series, so I wanted to give it a try :)
Clockwork Prince I got this copy three weeks ago as well, but I needed a un-read one :)
Across the Universe I have already read it, reviewed it, and loved it. <3
Teen Now This I wanted because of the awesome poster. I now have three copies. So pretty (A)
His Dark Materials I only had these in Norwegian, and I want to read them in English. Seem great :)
Shiver, Linger & Forever I bought because I loved Scorpio Races. And these seems AMAZING. <3
The Scorpio Races I needed this. I love this book. Such a pretty paperback cover :)
People This I bought because of the pretty Breaking Dawn/Robert Pattinson pictures inside :)
The Gathering I loved this book, but I did not own a hardcover US edition :)
The Scorpio Races Oh. Such a pretty pretty book, but it was damaged :\ Getting a new one, though :)


In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme made by The Story Siren :)

8 comments:

  1. Very nice IMM. Awesome haul. I love how many books you got this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover for Across the Universe. <3 I've so many good things about the Game of Thorns series - really need to buy the first book! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy everything you got =) I loved The Gathering it is such an awesome book! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, soooo many amazing books - yay for Maggie Stiefvater books; I love her writing. Really need to read The Scorpio Races soon, but LOVED her Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

    I hope you'll enjoy all of these. ♥
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for commenting on my mailbox :D <3
    - Lu, I would love to visit your blog; but it says your blogger profile and your blog does not exist :\
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow epic mailbox!! I love Kelley Armstrong and Gathering is awesome. I also enjoyed the Shiver series.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about Kelley Armstrong. I definitely need to check her out.

    Actually, I've heard great things about all of the books in your mailbox.

    Here's my link! http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)