Saturday, June 11, 2022

In My Mailbox #553

This week have been preeetty exhausting. Been having headaches every day, ugh. A little better now, but not too good. Have also been walking a lot this week, as I'm playing pokemon go, haha :) I suppose it's good for me, but it do make my body feel pretty dead. But anyway. This week have still been good :) Just busy and exhausting. Haven't done any kind of catching up yet. Gah. But have taken a few new photos, so I'm happy with that :) Got some books this week in the mail too, eee. <3 Waiting on more awesome mail too. This week I'm waiting on The Foxglove King :D Hope you're all doing well and staying safe. <3

The School for Good and Evil. Oops. I already own all of these paperbacks, ha. But wanted the box :D
Rise of the School for Good and Evil. Prequel story is here, eee. <3 And it looks so very gorgeous. Yess.
The Dream Runners. EEE! Thank you so much Harper360YA for sending me this ARC :D So excited.
Loungefly. Oops. I bought another Loungefly item, ha. A new purse. Which is just all kinds of adorable.
Pop Figure. Only one new pop this week, ha :D This was supposed to come last fall.. ha. But love him :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)