Saturday, April 18, 2020

In My Mailbox #441

Okay, but seriously. This past week went by even faster than last week. How rude. I have not started reading yet either. Sigh. But I will. Sooooon. Hoping to try picking up my book tomorrow :) I am just too busy playing Animal Crossing and taking my daily walk and daily spa bath and spending time with family. And also spending hours each day dealing with my shitty stomach. Ugh. I need my medicine already. But have to wait, still. Trying to handle it, though. But it sucks. And it hurts. And it lasts forever. Sigh. Anyway. I'm trying my best. Still in pain all the time, so not catching up to anything either. I'm hoping to feel better soon. Fingers crossed. One new blog post, as always, haha. This week I'm waiting on Fable :) I'm going to try reading soon. I'm going to try catching up. Just need to have more energy :) Hope you are all safe.



Trolls. I had to buy this gorgeous small book from the movie, haha. I own many of these :) Just so cute.
Pop Figures. Eee. New Trolls ones :D They are gorgeous. And final new Frozen 2. All are so so lovely.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)