Eeek, this week I got way too many books in the mail. Ahh. And next week I will get the most epic mail and I just cannot wait, eee. <3 So excited :D Anyway. I finally finished reading my current book this week, only took me two weeks. Sigh. Next I will be reading two picture books, haha :) Then a middle grade book after. Will try to read faster this time. Hmph. But yeah, this book was a two star, and this made it harder to actually want to read it. Oops. I'm still all kinds of exhausted and just behind on every single thing. Sigh. Hope to have more energy soon and feel better. Oh, and I got a cold this past week. And an eye infection. Haaaa. Yeah. This week sucked. But I'm doing better today. Somewhat. Not sleeping enough. Rude. But okay. But we have still not had summer. Sobs. It's just cold and rainy and I am hating it. Just sun would help. Doesn't need to be warm, just sunny. Though I want both. Sigh. This summer actually really sucks. Makes me so sad. Ahh. Please let us get summer in the autumn. Pretty please. Anyway. Watched some movies this week. Saw Obsession, since my nephew had rented it. And gods, it was fucked up. And so disgusting. Boring at first. But it grew exciting and I did like it. Then I finally saw Speak No Evil from 2024, which was also good and too stressful. Though boring for ages. Hope to watch more movies. This week I'm waiting on Our Strange Duet. <3 Shared my review of Most Likely to Murder :) Hope you are well. <3
A Darker Shore: Letters from Ketterdam. Yeah, UK edition of Six of Crows stories. <3 Looking gorgeous.
City of Lost Souls. Another UK collector edition. <3 I have to have them all, of course, haha :) Love it. <3
Wild Reverence. New UK paperback copy :) Have yet to read this book, though. Ack. But it so gorgeous.
Better in Black. New UK paperback of this one too :D Also have yet to read it; so behind. But so pretty :)
Armor for Liars. I'm a little nervous about this one, but loved other books by this author :D Excited to try.
Monster and Apprentice. I am so very excited to read this one soon :D I love Jessica and her books. <3
The Luckiest Lady in London. New edition :D I adore Sherry. <3 Not read this book of hers yet, though :)
Splatoon Raiders. I'm excited to try this new Switch 2 game soon. <3 Not played any Splatoon yet, ack.
Funko Pop. Had to buy Steve and Dustin from Stranger Things from EMP. <3 They are awesome. Love.
The Nevernight Chronicle. Got my second set, after damage on first. One of them still has damage. Sigh.
Pop Mart. Whoops. More popmart gorgeousness, haha. <3 I got a new Pucky plush :D It is so stunning. I love it. It also makes a sound. Cute. Then I could not resist; I got the full set of the new Teletubbies, ha :D I had to have them. They are just so very cute. <3 Just fully adorable. Glad I got them :) More next week.
More Instagram photos here. <3



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)