Saturday, April 27, 2024

In My Mailbox #651

Another week gone by. Time is moving fast. It's my birthday next Friday already, ahh :D Which I'm always excited about, haha. <3 I just finished reading a book, which I'm so happy about. Writing and posting my review right after this. I did not get much mail, only one book. But next week I will get a ton of mail. Sobs. Save me. But so excited :D I have been fully exhausted this week. Sigh. But got to have more spa baths, which I'm loving. <3 My wound is still not healed. It's been.. thirteen? weeks now, I think. I so hate this. It looks better than before, but again, it's stuck in the same healing place for weeks. So rude. So yeah. It is making me fully exhausted and just so tired of it. Hmph. But I'm trying my best to stay positive :) I may be failing, though. I got more instagram photos taken. Been doing more daily walks. But still no energy in my body. How rude. This week I'm waiting on The Heart of the World. <3 Hope that you are all doing well :D

I'm the Girl. The new US paperback edition. <3 Despite not loving the book, my collection needed this :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)