Saturday, December 31, 2016

In My Mailbox #270

Happy almost New Year people :D This week have gone by sort of fast. I have been busy watching movies on the tv. And playing lots of Pokemon Go, which I still love the most. <3 I managed to read one book this year. And it was awful. Ugh. Only managed two posts this week, but will try to read more in the new year; which begins tomorrow :D Later today I will be sharing my best books of 2016. Ahh. I must admit that I didn't have the best Christmas. There was drama. And I'm not okay with it at all. Sigh. But trying to forget about it. I did get a few awesome presents. <3 And my family loved their presents too, so yay :) Plus, turkey dinner was the best. Eee. More turkey today :D And fireworks tonight. I'm excited. This week I'm waiting on The Pearl Thief :) And I posted my review of RoseBlood. Sadly, not that awesome :\ I didn't get all that much mail this week, but I did get some awesome stuff even so :D Happy with it all. <3 Might be getting an awesome package next week, which I'm excited about :) Hope you are all having some amazing final Christmas days. <3 I'm just hoping that 2017 will be amazing. That my health will be better too. That I will win the lottery, and finally get a big house of my own, lol :) Crossing all my fingers.



Wayfarer. Ohh, pre-order have arrived already :D Got it yesterday. Excited to read it soonish. So pretty.
The Amber Spyglass. Yay :D I now have all the three audiobooks. <3 Will listen to them one day. Love.
Foxheart. I adore this book. I couldn't resist asking for this one for Christmas :D Will listen to in one day.
Christmas Card. Yay! :D Thank you so much Mel. <3 You are the bestest. I love this card oh so much :)
The Falconer Swag. Eee :D Thank you so much Elizabeth. <3 I'm beyond happy with this swag. Sniffs.
Presents. I got that gorgeous polar bear in glass :D And ty owl plush, gorgeous. And a panther :D Love.


More Instagram photos here. <3

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Carina! Thanks for being awesome this year. I know you've had some health problems but despite everything, you continue to be one of the nicest, kindest bloggers I know.

    Also, thank you for the Christmas card, hun. I'd forgotten to let you know that I got it.

    Stay awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Wayfarer. I'm going to her signing on Wednesday. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Wayfarer! That's awesome that your preorder came early. My preorder of an adult romance book came early, and it's publishing tomorrow. I read Wayfarer yesterday, and really liked it. :D I looooove the swag from Elizabeth May - I need me some of those!

    Have a lovely week, Carina!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)