Saturday, May 4, 2024

In My Mailbox #652

It was my birthday yesterday :D I turned 31 years old. <3 Had a small celebration with my family, while some were missing. But had good food and cake. And some presents, though mostly just money, haha :) Had a good day, though. This week I got all the mail. Sigh. Help, haha. But oh, how I love it :D So many books. Many ARC trades; so happy. <3 I'm getting another ARC in the mail soon, and I just could not be happier. Sigh. And also got so many pop figures this week. Sobs. But they are so precious, ha :D I love it all. Also, my wound has not healed yet. Sigh. It's still just the same, no difference. I am so tired of it. Ugh. But I'm doing okay, somewhat. I still take my spa baths, and they are the best. <3 I shared my review of Red in Tooth and Claw. <3 And this week I'm waiting on The Lamplighter :) Hope you're all doing well. <3

Empire of the Damned. My personalized copy from Good Choice Reading :D B&N special too. Love it so.
Darker By Four. Fairyloot April YA book. <3 It looks so stunning. Never heard of it before, though, haha :)
Greymist Fair. Finally got to order this book :D Have been curious about it for a long time. Hope it's good.
Fangirl. I couldn't help but buy this new collector's edition of the book. I did love it back when it came out.
The Familiar. The UK paperback edition :) So excited about this one; reading my hardcover right now. <3
The Hurricane Wars + Winterkeep ARCs. Eee! A trade with Jess :D Thank you so much. I love them :D
Ninth House + The Heart of the World ARCs. Ahh :D A trade with Nicole. Thank you so much. <3 I am so happy with both of these. Sigh. I love Leigh. And cannot wait to read the book by Amy sometime soonish.
Fall of the School for Good and Evil ARC. Eee! Thank you Bailey for trading with me :) I so love this one.
Animal Crossing Graphic Novel. Book six. I own them all, haha. Still not sure if I'm going to read them :)
Taylor Swift. Some of my CDs have arrived. <3 I so loved The Tortured Poets Department, eee. Precious.
Funko Pop. This one I got from Amazon. Have been missing Piglet for a while, finally got him. Adorable.
Ray-Ban Sunglasses. Eee. Got these as a birthday gift from my mother. <3 I love them. Best sunglasses.

Funko Europe. Yeah. I got two big orders this week, oops. <3 I could not help myself, haha :D I love the new Godzilla x Kong pop figures; now I have them all. Final one coming next week. And that Stitch purse. Eeee. It's stunning. And new disney princess mystery minis :D I love them so. Still failed to get Max. Sigh.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)