Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday #597

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE PIPER'S PROMISE (Sisters Ever After #3)
BY LEAH CYPESS

Goodreads Description:

The third book in the Sisters Ever After series of fairy tale retellings, this is the thrilling story of the Pied Piper’s little sister, Clare, who is determined to uncover the truth behind her brother’s seemingly cruel actions.

Clare's brother, Tom, also known as the pied piper, has stolen away the children of Hamelin. But Clare knows that’s only half the story. Tom isn’t the easiest person to love, but she’s certain that he couldn’t be so cruel. There has to be a good reason why he stole the Fae Queen’s magic pipe and led the children to a faraway land, never to be seen again.

Together with Anna, the mayor of Hamelin’s daughter, Clare embarks on a journey into the Faerie Realms. In order to succeed, she will have to dodge faerie traps and stay out of the evil Rat Prince's claws. Only she can save the children of Hamelin and clear her brother's name.

But who will she have to betray to do it?

Format: 304 pages, Hardcover
Expected Publication: April 18, 2023 by Delacorte Press
Pre-Order: Book Depository and Blackwells and Amazon

Oops. A third book in a series. I know, I know. I haven't read book one yet, ha :D But. I have pre-ordered this one too. Oops? I just think that I will enjoy these middle grade books a whole lot, haha :) And so I'm buying them all. Very much hoping to read them soon, starting with book one. I also love these covers :)
What are you waiting for on this determined Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)