Saturday, December 3, 2022

In My Mailbox #578

It is December at last :D Eee! Christmas is almost here, finally. Gosh. I'm too excited. <3 Just wishing we would get snow too. Hmph. Hoping it will arrive soon :) I have been exhausted this week too. But happy as well. Got a bunch of great mail. <3 And finally played some pokemon violet too :) I'm loving it so much, eee. It's the best. I don't have much to share this week, so I'm cutting it short this time, ha :) This week I'm waiting on The Only Survivors :) Hope you are all doing well. <3 Have you gotten Christmas up yet? :D

The Fall of Numenor. Eee. I bought this because of the tv-show, haha :) First I must read LotR, though :D
Strike the Zither. Lovely UK paperback edition :D Hope to be able to read this gorgeous soon. Excited :)
Switch Games. More Pokemon, to get steelbooks, ha :D They are gorgeous. Curious about Fenyx Rising.
Animal Crossing. Oh. Norway had sale on the amiibo cards at black friday. Sobs. SO happy :D Got many.
Pop Figures. Oh again. Funko Europe got in a bunch of pop figures I needed and had wanted for ages. Ahh! Had to get them all, haha :D SO so happy to finally have those two The Witcher specials. <3 LOVE.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)