Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #345

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

WILDCARD (Warcross #2) BY MARIE LU

Goodreads Description:

Emika Chen barely made it out of the Warcross Championships alive. Now that she knows the truth behind Hideo's new NeuroLink algorithm, she can no longer trust the one person she's always looked up to, who she once thought was on her side.

Determined to put a stop to Hideo's grim plans, Emika and the Phoenix Riders band together, only to find a new threat lurking on the neon-lit streets of Tokyo. Someone's put a bounty on Emika's head, and her sole chance for survival lies with Zero and the Blackcoats, his ruthless crew. But Emika soon learns that Zero isn't all that he seems--and his protection comes at a price.

Caught in a web of betrayal, with the future of free will at risk, just how far will Emika go to take down the man she loves?


Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: September 18th 2018 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

Oh my gosh how I am excited and nervous about this book :D Ahhh! It's going to be so very good. <3 I cannot wait to read more about Emika and all of her friends and more of this awesome world. Sigh. And Hideo. Swoon. My precious. I loved this boy so much in Warcross, and I ship them so so badly, and gosh, how I am worried about this romance. Ahh. But beyond excited too. I think I will love this sequel so much.
What are you waiting for on this wild Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)