Saturday, December 16, 2017

In My Mailbox #319

This week have been both good and bad. I managed to read two long books, which I'm happy about. I got some pretty mail, which I'm always happy about. But health is still not better at all. I have a smallish fever every night, and headaches every day. Stomach still sucks badly. And I'm up every night at least twice. It sucks. And I'm tired every second of the day. Which is a side effect of the new medicine. Which still have not started working. I knew it would take ages, but gosh, I'm so tired of waiting. Ugh. Just wishing to feel well. And not be in pain. So yeah. Please let the medicine start working shortly. Anyway. I am trying my best to deal with it all :) It's just hard, sigh. I blogged a little bit this week. <3 I shared my second review of Shadow Scale :D And this week I'm waiting on Dreaming Dangerous :) Then shared my review of Tess of the Road, eee. <3 Thank you so so much to all you lovely people for still visiting my blog and leaving comments :) It means the most. Also, I don't mention it on my blog often, as I only share pictures from instagram, but my cat is a girl, and almost five years old now :D The cutest. I love her the very most. <3



Unearthed. Eee, AUS final version. <3 I loved this book so so much. And it is beyond gorgeous. Love.
A Gathering of Shadows. Second German edition from this awesome series :D Had to get it. So pretty.
Trolls Holiday. I'm pretty excited about watching this short movie, lol. As I adored Trolls a whole bunch.
Olaf's Frozen Adventure. I haven't gotten to see this short yet, aw, but had to get the soundtrack for it :D
Pop Figures. My black friday orders are finally starting to arrive, eee :D I adored the newest Thor movie.
Rosemarked Swag. Eee, thank you so so much Livia :D I'm so in love with this gorgeous pre-order swag.


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. Look at all that Rosemarked *.* I hope the medicine starts working soon and you feel better.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers that your medicine starts working ASAP, Carina! No fun being in pain all the time. :(

    Frozen is such a cute movie! Glad to hear you read two books.

    Your little kitty is so fluffy and cute! I'm sure she brings lot of happiness to your days. My cats sure make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you aren't feeling better. Hope you feel better very soon.

    Your kitty is adorable!

    Yeah for reading two books and getting some great stuff in your mailbox. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)