Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #308

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

FRAGMENTS OF THE LOST BY MEGAN MIRANDA

Goodreads Description:

Jessa Whitworth knew she didn’t belong in her ex-boyfriend Caleb’s room. But she couldn’t deny that she was everywhere—in his photos, his neatly folded T-shirts, even the butterfly necklace in his jeans pocket…the one she gave him for safe keeping on that day.

His mother asked her to pack up his things—even though she blames Jessa for his accident. How could she say no? And maybe, just maybe, it will help her work through the guilt she feels about their final moments together.

But as Jessa begins to box up the pieces of Caleb’s life, they trigger memories that make Jessa realize their past relationship may not be exactly as she remembered. And she starts to question whether she really knew Caleb at all.

Each fragment of his life reveals a new clue that propels Jessa to search for the truth about Caleb’s accident. What really happened on the storm-swept bridge?
 

Hardcover, 384 pages
Expected publication: November 14th 2017 by Crown Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

I adore this author so so so much. She's written tons of amazing books and she's also all kinds of sweet. Not fully sure how I will feel about this book; considering that her boyfriend is dead. Ahhh. Hoping that there will still be an awesome romance included, haha :D But either way, I adore every book by Megan. And I'm so so sure that I will love this book too. Simply cannot wait to read it. Also, that cover is stunning.
What are you waiting for on this lost Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up on this author's books. I read the Fracture series and Hysteria, but I keep overlooking her newer books for some reason.
    I hope you enjoy reading this, Carina.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you've enjoyed Miranda's books! I've only read one (Soulprint?) and I liked it. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)