Saturday, December 24, 2016

In My Mailbox #269

Merry Christmas :D Today it is the 24th, and the day we celebrate Christmas. Will be eating turkey, eee. And opening presents sometime after 5pm. I'm so excited. Though I'm not getting many gifts. But I have bought a bunch for my family, and excited to see them all open them. I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas :) I have read two books this week! Yay :D I re-read Six of Crows and then read Crooked Kingdom. <3 It took me some time to read them both.. and, oh. I had read 200 pages of Six of Crows a week ago, lol, so just read over one book this week. Oh, well :D Happy with that. I haven't been well enough to read, not really, and I'm still not. Yet I wanted to finally read Crooked Kingdom. So I managed :) Hoping to read one more book this year. Fingers crossed. This week I posted my book recommendation of Six of Crows. <3 My precious. This week I'm waiting on the Carry On paperback :D And I posted my review of Crooked Kingdom :) Eee. I got a bit of mail this week, though I'm waiting on some things that are delayed. Ugh. Shipping this month have been the most awful. How rude. But anyway. I love what I got this week :D All so awesome. I hope you are having the best Christmas. <3



Heartless. Eee! I love love love this Owlcrate version of Heartless :D SO GORGEOUS. So happy with it.
United Poster. I was supposed to get this months ago, and it finally arrived :D Thank you lovely store. <3
Moana. Still missing a few books, but will be getting them one day ;p This one is just so adorable. Love.
Disney Store. Another Disney buy, eee :D My limited Moana doll. <3 Gosh, I love her. And Finding Dory tsum-tsums, and one from Finding Nemo :D I love them all so much. Sigh. I couldn't help but get them.
Notebook. This Beauty and the Beast notebook is beyond gorgeous. Had to buy it from Evie :D Love it.
Christmas Card. Eee! Thank you so, so much Becky :D This card was the sweetest thing. I love it. Hugs.


More Instagram photos here. <3

4 comments:

  1. The Heartless Owl Crate Version looks very interesting. I like the cover in White. Great haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the white Heartless! I need a copy! I missed out on the Owlcrate box so I can only hope that no one wants theirs on booksfortrade LOL. I want to see your new and improved Meyer collection!

    Happy holidays. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Heartless is sooo gorgeous! I'm so glad I also got one! Awesome haul ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished my reread of SoC. I wanted to reread it before CK and it took me over a month because I'm in denial that it's over. I'm excited to finally get to it!

    I hope you had a great Christmas.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)