Saturday, December 3, 2016

In My Mailbox #266

I read one book this week. And I have finally gotten my medicine. So this have sort of been a good week :) Despite the fact that the book I read was only a one star, haha. And that I had to stay gone all the way until after 11pm on the day I got my medicine. Which was beyond exhausting. Sigh. But now hoping that I will start feeling better and that I will finally get to read more and comment and do other stuff :D Yay! I did not get many books this week. Aw. But more next week, haha. But I did get a ton of gorgeous stuff in the mail even so :D And I love it all a whole bunch. <3 I love that it is finally December. Eee. Though now I also have to take part in about 70 different contests each day until the 24th. Ack! I shall survive, hopefully :) And hoping I will win awesome stuff. Fingers crossed. Anyway. I think I will be doing better now, finally. And oh gosh. It is now less than 60 days until I leave for Chicago for a week! AHH! I am so excited :D I hope it will be amazing. And not too cold and windy. Ack. Anyway. I blogged a tiny bit this week.. aw. This week I'm waiting on Wonder Woman: Warbringer. <3 Then I posted my review of The Cresswell Plot :) I'm excited about planning to read more, if I feel better. I'm hoping that December will be amazing for me :)

Twitter giveaway of swag pack. International. Ends 12/04. LAST CHANCE!



Stormdancer. Eee! Japanese edition :D I love it! Gorgeous art. Perfect. Took 2 days to arrive. Gosh. Love.
Cinder Notebook. Bought from Evie via Society6 :D It is just gorgeous. And I'm getting two more, haha.
The Secret Life of Pets. Yay! This movie finally came out :) Excited to see it in English too. + tiny figure.
Pop Figures. So many :D Eee! I love them all. Waiting on even more. But these pre-orders just shipped :)
Glass Dragon. Not the best picture, I know, but I had to buy this one :D It is gorgeous. Looks like Haku.


More Instagram photos here. <3

2 comments:

  1. Your cat looks like he is interested in something. I hope you love all of your new stuff.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you got a lot of awesomeness this week! Non-bookish stuff is always great. And I'm glad you got your medicine too, hopefully you are feeling better than in the last couple of weeks.

    I hope you have a lovely week to come! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)