Saturday, October 15, 2016

In My Mailbox #259

I sort of had a good week. I got some gorgeous mail. I'm feeling good. I finally got to sell more books, haha. 44 more books sold, 44 more books I can buy. Eee. So happy about that. But still have limited space left. Sobs. Oh, well. No need to worry about that just yet, haha. Anyway. My health is still awful, ugh. And I'm a bit sad because spa bath is now taken down.. and not coming up again until May. Gaaah. I hate winter. So cold. So dark. Rude. And this week I only got to read one book. Because it was bad. And took me ages to finish. Hmph. But this next week I will read a bunch. Fingers crossed for that, anyway. First I need to do some catching up. Which I'm forever behind on. Ugh. Oh, well. I'll get there. Someday. I'm just so exhausted all the time. And the days are going by so fast. And I just never have the time for anything. Ugh. Anyway. I blogged a little bit this week. This week I'm waiting on Because You Love to Hate Me. <3 I posted my review of Spare and Found Parts. My Book Collection this week is books by Megan Miranda :D And ahh. I got so much awesome mail this week. I just need to stop being so tired.



Six of Crows + Crooked Kingdom. Finally got this hardcover box set :D Eee. These books are awesome.
Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil. I adore this author. And cannot wait to read this book soonish. Excited.
The Midnight Star. Gah. I must re-read book one and read book two, finally. One day. I'm nervous, lol.
Three Dark Crowns. Eee. International paperback edition. I have them all now. Ahh. I so love this book.
Yesternight. Gorgeous finished copy. <3 Didn't love this one, but I adore the author so much. And cover.
Bone Gap. I liked this book a whole bunch. Had to own the paperback too :) Have HC and ARC as well.
Queen of the Desert + Life. Two new Robert Pattinson movies I haven't watched yet. <3 Aaack. Soon :D
Like a River Glorious + City of Thirst. AHH! I love these books :D Thank you so much for trading Calla. <3
RoseBlood. Eee! Thank you so much Abrams Books for sending me this ARC :D So curious about this.
Zootopia. Another gorgeous book from this amazing movie. <3 Sigh. I simply love this movie the most.
The Subtle Knife. Precious. Now just missing the last one as an audio book :) Must listen to them soon.
Aliens. I couldn't help but buy this exclusive version. Artcards and just so pretty. Adore the Alien movies.
The Hunger Games. Coloring book :D I haven't really looked in it yet; I must do that. Seems awesome.
Supernatural. Ahhh :D Most gorgeous coloring book. I need one more, I think. Yeah. I love Supernatural.
Dragons. I can't help but buy these small comic books. I adore these movies and tv series. So so cute.
Merida. I love that there is still coming out gorgeous Brave books. I adore this movie oh so much. Eee.
Lauren DeStefano Bookplate. Got this for pre-ordering her newest book :) Lauren's books are awesome.


More Instagram photos here. <3

2 comments:

  1. So many wonderful books. I'm adding a few to my wishlist. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack. I got Tell the Truth this week as well! I hope we'll both enjoy it, C.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)