Friday, May 27, 2016

Book Collection #13


Thirteenth week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know.


Books by Maggie Stiefvater: Part 1.

This will be a bit different. Because I own so, so many books by Maggie. Gosh. And it would be too much to share all of them together, haha. So sharing different posts for all her series. Which I'm happy about. Starting with The Scorpio Races. Which is a huge favorite book of mine. I read it once a year these days, and have read it around seven times already. It is perfection. And I love my collection so, so much. I just. I want the ARC so badly. Sniffs. I need it so much. And gosh. I didn't know I didn't have a personalized hardcover. Hmph. I need to get me one of those next time, hih. I just love this book so, so much. It means the world to me. I hope that there will be a sequel one day, though. I need it. Badly.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection. *.* I loved The Scorpio Races.

    Happy readings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such a good book! Your collections are so beautiful. I wish I had space, but I have to limit myself.. :) Can't wait to see the rest of your Maggie books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Scorpio Races, too! It was one of those stories where I wished it would never end, even if I was quite satisfied with the actual ending :)
    Have a great weekend, Carina!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)