Friday, May 20, 2016

Book Collection #12


Twelfth week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)


Books by Jodi Meadows

Oh, how I adore Jodi. She's all kinds of amazing. And her books are so awesome. I must admit that I have still only read the first book in her first trilogy, ahh, which I loved, but haven't had the chance yet to read the other ones. But I will. Very soon. Her newest books are so awesome too. Just, so much love. I cannot wait to read more books by Jodi. And for my collection to grow. I'm missing a few ARCs, ack. Must also share that I have the most awesome swag collection by Jodi too. I'm so happy with all of it.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, but those covers are gorgeous! Even though I didn't enjoy the books. Lol. They're pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are a queen" awesome line to write in a book :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous. The Incarnate series looks especially amazing when you see them all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I still haven't read her books! been meaning for ages! When Incarnate came first out. So so late with my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful books! I haven't read these yet- but I have had Asunder and the other books in the series on my list forever. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! It does not hurt that Jodi's books has beautiful covers. I hope you get the remaining ARCs you're missing! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)