Friday, May 6, 2016

Book Collection #10


Tenth week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)


Books by J. A. White

This collection of mine is small but precious. I simply love these three books so much. And I cannot wait for the next one, eee. This is an amazing series and I couldn't have loved it more than I do. And gosh, I love my collection the most. Just missing an ARC of book two, which I want so very much. Lots of love.



6 comments:

  1. I adore your book collection posts, and I think it's wonderful how passionate you are about your favorite books and authors! Thank you for sharing this ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the covers of these! I need to read these someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love how consistent the covers are. Even though it's a small collection, they're still pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me that I still need to read the last book :D Such pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW love seeing these all laid out like that!! Such fantastic complementary covers :) I do not own, nor have I read this series yet so I should get on that because they sound totally up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)