Saturday, March 26, 2016

In My Mailbox #230

This week there were only two days where the mail arrived. Ack. Easter is the worst, lol. But I still managed to get a few pre-orders even so :) And it is all so precious. I love the mail I get all the time. Lots of love. I also managed to read two books this week, which I am happy about. Slowly starting to read more, I hope :) I just have issues with it, because I feel like I won't love any of the books I own. Ugh. Just waiting for other books to come out, lol. But I will be re-reading a lot of books this year. Shall start that soon. Which I'm excited about. I blogged a bit this week. I shared my review of Starflight :) This week I'm waiting on The Star-Touched Queen. <3 Then I shared my review of All the Missing Girls :D For my Book Collection this week I shared my Kristin Cashore books :) I had a good week. But I'm also a lot of jealous lately, because I see you all getting so many of the ARCs that I am dying to own and read, and I have no chance of getting any of them. Sigh. I hate living in Norway :) What did you get this week?

International Twitter Giveaway of a Swag Pack. Ends 04/11.



The Skylighter. Ack. I must read this precious book very soon :D I cannot wait to read it. I will love it.
Broken Crowns. I am so disappointed. I peeked at ending. Glad I didn't read book two, lol. Just, boring.
The Winner's Kiss. Yesss. My gorgeous UK paperbacks :D LOVE this book. My US hardcovers next week :)
Mockingjay Part 2. I know. I don't love these movies. But I love the books. And I have to own them all.
Bukowski. This is my favorite brand of plush. And toy store finally got in new ones :D SO CUTE. Love.



Rebel of the Sands Swag. YAY! Thank you so much Alwyn :D You are the best. Love my prize so much.
Bookmarks. More Happy Hello bookmarks :D Yess. I own so many now, hih. They are all so gorgeous.


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy Hello bookmarks are SO freaking adorable! I own a few different sets I received through LitCube (when I was able to get LitCube...hoping to start up again soon because I MISS IT so bad!)

    Great haul, even for an Easter week! Here's hoping you enjoy your new acquisitions. Happy book-ing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books. I like the picture of your cat. The cover for The Winners Kiss is beautiful.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is that Lauren deStefano's series? I never did finish reading the first book. Welp.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)