Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #197

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE LIES ABOUT TRUTH BY COURTNEY C. STEVENS

Goodreads Description:

Sadie Kingston, is a girl living in the aftermath. A year after surviving a car accident that killed her friend Trent and left her body and face scarred, she can’t move forward. The only person who seems to understand her is Trent’s brother, Max.

As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him — even if Max is able to look at her scars and not shy away. But when the truth about the accident and subsequent events comes to light, Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past.


Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: November 3rd 2015 by HarperTeen
Pre-Order here and here

I'm going to be reading my eARC of this book very soon, I think. And I cannot wait :D I adored the first book by Courtney. And I cannot wait to read more from her. I think this book sounds amazing. And it looks so pretty too. The cover is gorgeous. I'm crossing all my fingers that I will love this one a lot :D
What are you waiting for on this crashing Wednesday?  

7 comments:

  1. I haven't been in the mood for much contemp lately, but this one does look interesting! I hope you enjoy it, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love this book when you read it! I actually didn't like Stevens' first novel, so I won't be following up with her new books. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Carina :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this sounds good! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to me but def has potential. Hope you get a chance to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope that you'll love this one! I still need to read her first book, but it's there in my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one!! I hope it's every bit as good as Faking Normal.
    Great pick, babe! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)