Saturday, May 30, 2015

In My Mailbox #187

I only read one book this week. I haven't read much lately at all. Which sucks, ugh. But I have been watching Supernatural, and I have loved doing that :) Though it is slow going these days, as I have to wait for my sister, and she only has time for a few episodes a day :p Ugh. But she's going on vacation next week, so then I will get to finish the last five seasons alone :) Which is sort of sad. But I will not wait two weeks for her, ack. Anyway. Despite not reading much this week, I did feel like I had a good week. Well. I'm still sick, and it bothers me. I haven't posted that much this week either, but still some gorgeous things :) I'll try to read more. I want to, but I also don't know what I want to read. Ugh. But I shall try. This week I posted another Cress Tuesday. <3 I read Uprooted. Disappointing. I'm waiting on Slasher Girls & Monster Boys this week. <3 And I shared the beautiful cover for The Mirror King :D I also didn't get that much this week, and I will be getting less each week, probably, as my book space is much limited. But I'm still pre-ordering :D Anyway. I am happy with what I got. <3 Also a bit heartbroken about all of you lovely people that got to be at BEA :) Hope you had the best time. What did you get this week?

The Girl at Midnight. Hardcover. Two winners. US/Canada. Ends 06/01.


Big Hero 6. Gorgeous magazine that I just had to buy :D The Baymax eraser is gorgeous. <3 I love it.
Kitty Mirror. See that gorgeous cat face? I had to buy this mirror. I just had to. It is all kinds of cute :D
Disney Infinity 2.0. Oh, fine. I need to play these games soon. But I had to get it. I wanted it. Needed :)
Nooks & Crannies. This book looks all kinds of cute. I cannot wait to read it :D Hope I will love it. <3
Daughter of Deep Silence. Reading this one next :D I'm oh so excited and nervous. I cannot wait. <3
Ruin and Rising. Yay for new UK paperback :D Glad I got two. Because these are goddamn stunning.
Vicious. My last copy arrived damaged. Asked for refund. Got refund and new book. Ack! It is gorgeous.


More Instagram photos here. <3

7 comments:

  1. Have you read Daughter of Deep Silence yet? Is it good? Oh and it sucks when it'd not been a good reading week. Sigh. I finished a couple this week, but not the books that I originally put on my Night Table. Bah.

    Enjoy, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul. I like the cover for Daughter of Deep Silence. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Daughter of Deep Silence! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely weekend, Carina :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might binge read the Shadow and Bone series... eventually. I'll see how I like Six of Crows. But those covers are gorgeous! Hope you like Daughter of Deep Silence, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter of Deep Silence sounds good. Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of the BEA-ers, too. All those book hauls are so pretty and I want it all. One day, hopefully!

    I'm with you on the reading! I didn't finish anything all week, just too meh feeling. Hopefully we'll both read more this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Carina, I haven't been able to read much at all either, which is a shame, as I have so many amazing books to look forward to. I'm glad that you've got time for TV shows though, I've been slacking on them too :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)