Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cress Tuesday #80

WINTER! The cover is finally here :D And my gosh. It is so pretty. <3 See the full size version here. So perfect. And the summary is so amazing too. Love it! I cannot wait to read these 800 pages. <3 I'm so excited. I know that Winter will be amazing. <3 Because I really loved Cinder, Scarlet, Cress & Fairest. I also cannot wait for all the other upcoming books by Marissa; especially Heartless :D So excited for everything that she writes. I will be re-reading these books pretty soon, I think, because I have waited more than long enough already. Ack. And I love them so much. Just wishing it was November already. Sigh. Waiting for Winter has taken forever, but I know the wait will be worth it. I'm thinking about doing these teasers until November. We'll see :D I love sharing them. I hope you are all enjoying these small and awesome teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3 Have you read it yet?


~

Sighing, Scarlet looked back up at the glass ceiling, where she could see black sky and countless 

stars between the tree branches. Her stomach panged, a reminder that her one small meal had 
been devoured hours ago, and unlike Ryu and he white stag that lived in an enclosure farther 
down the aisle and the albino peacock that sometimes wandered freely between them, 
Scarlet wouldn't get another meal until tomorrow.

~

  
Sniffs. My poor Scarlet was captured for so long..

Huge thank you to Marissa Meyer and Macmillan Kids for letting me share these gorgeous Cress Tuesday teasers with you all. <3 They are the bestest. Thank you so much. I hope you are all loving the teasers :D I know that I am loving finding them and sharing them with you all. If you haven’t yet read Cress, I hope these teasers are making you more excited about it. <3 I’m sharing all these teasers from my stunning hardcover of Cress. Well, from one of my copies. I might be owning a whole bunch of them :D

1 comment:

  1. My poor dear Scarlett! I feel so bad for her trapped there! I do hope she and Winter become allies & friends and we get to see more of her & Wolf too!
    Great teaser sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)