Saturday, April 25, 2015

In My Mailbox #182

Last week I read three books, this week I read three books. I'm good with that. Wishing I could read more, but also feel like I never have time for reading these days. Ack. And when I read, I fall so far behind on my laptop :p Yet reading is still the best. Anyway. This week has been good. Furious 7 last Saturday was all kinds of amazing. I loved it a whole lot. This week I also saw The Avengers: Age of Ultron, which I also loved, but was angry about that one person dying. Ugh. I didn't get that many books this week, sigh, but I did get a whole bunch of movies that I ordered. Ack. So much love for it all, though. I still haven't heard anything from the damn hospital. It has been four weeks since my x-ray. I should have been in surgery by now. I hate waiting. Because I still cannot go swimming. Or training. I just. I want it done with. But only one woman I can talk to at the hospital, and she is never ever picking up the phone. We have tried so many times. I'm getting sick of it. Ugh. Shall try again this upcoming week. Fingers crossed. This week I read Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke, which sort of really sucked. I posted another awesome Cress Tuesday. <3 I'm waiting on A Curious Tale of the In-Between. I shared the gooorgeous covers for A Gathering of Shadows. <3 And then I decided to re-read The Burning Sky and then The Perilous Sea :D Oh, how I love these books. Sigh. Go buy them. What did you get this week?



Rook. I'm really curious about this book. And so nervous. Just hoping that it will be amazing for me :D
Legend. Ah. I had to get two of this goorgeous graphic novel edition. It is gorgeous. Loved the book.
Harrison Squared. Thank you so much Leah at Tor Books for this one. <3 Have not heard of it before, at all, but it do look pretty good. Not sure when I will find the time to read it.. hopefully one day soon :)
Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures. YAY for pre-orders :D Precious arrived today. Reading soon. <3
The Golden Compass: Lyra. Meeek. I want all the movie merch from this. But it has been so many years since it was. Sobs. But I found this on Amazon :D And Lyra is oh so cute. I love it a whole lot. <3 Sigh.
Frozen. I had to buy these figures. Though they are not as pretty as I thought. Hmph. But still a bit cute.
Joyride Swag. Eeek! Thank you Anna. <3 The personalized bookplate is the sweetest, hih, I love it :)
The Storyspinner Swag. Thank you so much Becky. <3 You are the sweetest. The map is so gorgeous :D


Supernatural. Ah. I'm blaming Courtney Summers for this purchase. She loves this show SO MUCH. And I want to love it too. I shall start watching it shortly :D I did see some of it years ago, which I liked, but then I stopped watching. Sigh. So hoping that I shall love it more this time. I'm really excited to start.
Toy Story. The gorgeous short-movies :D I have not seen them all. So I'm excited to see these too, hih.
Gone Girl. I have seen so so many love this movie. So I had to buy it. And I shall watch it pretty soonish.
Fast and Furious. I saw all of these last week. But I needed to have them in blu-ray, hih :D So pretty.
A whole bunch of games. All of these where on sale. So I had to get them, lol :D And omg. The Golden Compass! I had ordered two. I got only one :( but they have ordered me a new one. But out of stock. So I worry I won't get it.. sniffs. I need two of this game, lol. One to never touch, hah. It looks awesome.
Mad Max. I saw the trailer for Fury Road. Excited for it. So figured I could watch these movies first :D
Mamma Mia! When I re-watched this gorgeous movie weeks ago, I knew I needed to own this. Love.
Mockingjay Part 1. I had to buy this CD. As I own all the other cds. Now just missing the Score edition :)


More Instagram photos here. <3

9 comments:

  1. Your instagram pictures of your cat are awesome. You got some great looking books and movies, CD's in stock this week. Rook looks amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carina, is that your cat? AHHH. They are the cutest! I love all of the stuff you got - I also have a DS and am hard pressed to not play it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is so beyond awesome! She's the cutest!
    And Rook! I'm so very curious about that one, I'll probably be getting it after my book buying ban is over! Hopefully soon!
    Happy reading sweetie! I do hope you'll get answers already for your surgery next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see Age of Ultron! And now I'm curious about who dies. Hmmm. I hope I'm not too upset!
    Nice new haul - I hope you enjoy your new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Kitty looks so cute in with all your toys! :D
    Yay for Rook & Pip Bartlett---I can't wait to read those two. Hope we both enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rook sounds like it will be a good one, hope you enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooove Rook! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Carina!

    Have a great week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three books a week is fantastic! With a full time job, I'm lucky if I'm able to finish one a week. Oh well, I'm managing. :)

    Happy reading, hun! These are fantastic, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, I hope you'll love Rook! I did! And Pip is so adorable, I KNOW you'll like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)