Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #153

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

PRINCESS OF THORNS BY STACEY JAY

Goodreads Description:

Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.

Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?


Hardcover, 400 pages
Expected publication: December 9th 2014 by Delacorte Press
Pre-Order here.
 
I have seen a lot of people excited about this book lately. So I had to check it out too. And I think the summary is kind of exciting :D So I'm very excited for this book now. I do think it sounds adorable. So I'm just crossing all my fingers that this book will be awesome :D Will be looking for reviews of it. <3
What are you waiting for on this thorny wednesday?  

9 comments:

  1. I've had this one on my wish list for a while Carina, I cannot wait till the reviews start coming and see how it is!
    Great pick sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first yet but sounds good, and I hope you get a chance to read it soon. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you'll love this, Carina. This is totally your type of read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing, I hadn't heard of this before :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You saw what I thought of it Carina! I think you'll like it. I can't wait until you and Pili read it because I'm pretty sure it'll go over well with you both. It was such a fun read. I was sort of slumping but it picked me right up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, yay!!! I'm so excited! I didn't need any more than Game of Thrones meets Grimm's fairy tales. That's it. Sold. :) Great pick Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fairy tales are hit and miss for me but I do enjoy fantasy. I'll keep my eye out for you reactions. Great pick, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got this one from NetGalley! I hope it's great (cuz I've really built it up in my head LOL). I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack, great choice! I love Of Beast and Beauty so much - I hope this one is just as good. Thanks for sharing, Carina!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)