Saturday, May 10, 2014

In My Mailbox #132

I didn't read as much this week. Just Exile, which I hated. Then Blackbird. Which I sort of enjoyed. But I am currently reading The School for Good and Evil. <3 Haven't gotten far yet, but loving it already. Another Cress Tuesday; with a small Thorne teaser :) And I'm waiting on Ruin and Rising. <3 Need that book right now, please. Sigh. Anyway. I got some awesome things in the mail this week :D Still missing lots, but not that much. Hah. Lies. I'm waiting on tons of pre-ordered books, lol. <3 These days I'm just waiting on May 26th to get here, as sister and I are going on a 22-hours-road-trip :D Taking a plane to pick up her new car, then driving it home. <3 So excited! Will do lots of shopping, lol. I cannot wait. Sigh. Anyway. I love all the things and books I got in the mail. <3 What did you get this week?
Also. I will spend today reading. But tomorrow! Tomorrow I will catch up to comments. Promise.


The Taking.
Though I couldn't finish this book.. I still need to own it. <3 As I might give it another try :)
The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw. I have yet to read book two; but will read all three soon :D Excited.
Sweet Reckoning. I have yet to start this trilogy. But now I can :D As I have peeked at the ending, lol.
Paper Towns. I don't know where this came from. I did not order it. It arrived with my HTTYD2 books.
The One. I'm not sure I even want to read this trilogy. But now I own them all, anyway. lol. One day..
In the Shadow of Blackbirds. Signed book that I won from A&C Kids UK :D Thank you so much Tina. <3
How To Train Your Dragon. Gorgeous book. Gorgeous Hiccup. My love. And perfect books below :D
The Taking Swag. I got this gorgeous swag from Kimberly since I pre-ordered the book. <3 Thank you :D

Monsters University. I needed this for my bed. Just needed it, lol. It looks so awesome. Sigh. I love it.
Angry Birds. These cards I just had to buy. Because they look awesome. And I love Angry Birds. :)
Cards. A bunch of cards :D Suddenly found these in a store here. I love them all so much. Sigh. Pretty.

My signed copy. <3


In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

17 comments:

  1. THE ONE!! I'm still waiting for my signed copy to arrive from B&N - I hope it comes soon. Anyway, enjoy all your new awesome books! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper Towns!!! I love this book. I love the characters and the writing is beautiful. "In the shadow of Blackbirds" sounds interesting. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also waiting on my The Taking signed swag! The Selection books are all so beautiful, they'd look lovely in your shelves even if you don't read them!
    And you really HAVE to read the Sweet trilogy, Carina!
    Have a blast on the roadtrip with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Disney cards, especially the first one from Frozen :D Such bright colors! Signed copies are the best! Happy reading and have fun on your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love In the Shadow of Blackbirds so very much :-) I'm so happy you are liking School for Good and Evil! I'm reading the sequel right now. Great haul Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of books. I always love seeing the Disney stuff. So much fun to see it.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty things! I loved the taking, i hope one day you do end up finishing it :)

    AH! 22 hour ROAD TRIP? I would die.. i can barely go through a 12 hour road trip :P Hope you enjoy your time with your sister!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed The Taking and hope you like it. Hang in there for your trip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh a signed copy of In the Shadow of Blackbirds, that is pretty amazing! I still need to read my copy! Btw your road trip sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love signed books! Enjoy your haul, Carina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, The One and Sweet Reckoning, two final books in the series! Very nice. I wasn't a huge fan of The Taking, to be honest :\ I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Carina!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm glad your book are coming in! I haven't gotten to start The Taking yet, and I've become kind of hesitant because so many people are feeling meh about it. I'm waffling back and forth on whether I think you'd like the Selection books. I liked the first, quite enjoyed the second, and LOVED the third. It ends really well, I can assure you of that! :) Hahaha, enjoy your random copy of Paper Towns! How funny! :D Have a great week Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you reading the ONE? I'd think that would be a series you'd stay away from. HOWEVER, I have heard that people are pleased with the ending. I bet you peaked to see who won ;). If you do read this, I'm very curious what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got my copy of The One too! I'm super excited yet SOO nervous at the same time!! I'm afraid about how it will end and haven't had the guts to start it yet, LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to read The Selection series but have yet to get the books. Great haul for the week! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL I love that you peeked at the ending for Sweet Reckoning, I totally did too. We are like twins in that regard. :P I haven't read the series either, but want to do a binge eventually. We should together!

    Still unsure when/if I'm going to read The Taking. I'm a little creeped out about the romance, but I WANT to ship it. If I don't ship it, I'll hate the book. :/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)