Friday, March 28, 2014

Mini Review: The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan

I love everything Percy Jackson. Truly. And I'm so happy to own this tiny book. First, it is beyond gorgeous. That cover is perfection. So pretty. And the pages looks amazing as well. It is pretty short, though. So my review won't be long.

I'm giving this short story book a four star. I loved it, but I also had some issues with the stories; as I didn't find them as good as the books. But I also loved them a lot, because Percy. Loved reading more of him. And a little bit of Annabeth. And a little Nico. He's just all kinds of awesome.

There are three short stories in this book. And a few short interviews, which I really adored. My favorite of the stories was The Sword of Hades. Probably because of Nico, lol. But also because I finally learned who Bob was, as we get to meet him a lot more in The House of Hades. Liked reading that story. I also like Thalia. For the most part, I think ;p

But anyway. This book isn't very long, but it as long enough as I got to read more of Percy. The stories take place between book four and five of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I think. Most likely. I loved getting to read more of these awesome characters. Sigh. Also loved getting to know more about the dragon from The Lost Hero, hih. Anyway. I really enjoyed this short book and it just made me love these books even more. I'll never get enough of Percy. You should all read this. But you need to read the other Percy Jackson books first :D Which you will not regret. <3

6 comments:

  1. Love when you love a series so much you can't get enough. :) So glad these all worked out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best type of books when you love a series :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great to get a peek at beloved characters in between books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you liked this book! You seem to be a huge fan of the series. It shows! Great review, Carina :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even tiny books like these help when you're trying to wait for the final book in a series!
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds Good, i really enjoyed your book review. I found that this book is awesome and I am looking for these kind of books from a long while and found it here. Thanks for share the book. Last I read a best book The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. The tale of the book was fantastic. My friend Download The House of Hades PDF eBook online and share with me.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)