Saturday, March 29, 2014

In My Mailbox #126

I haven't blogged much this week. Because I haven't been able to read much after Percy Jackson. <3 But also because I have been crazy sick for days now. I have a cold, I think. Headache all the time. Coughing. Runny nose. NO taste or smell. Sobs. It is upsetting me a lot. And I don't have the energy for anything. Sigh. But I have started reading The Kiss of Deception. Liking it, but not loving it yet. Hoping that will happen :) And hoping I will feel better soonish so that I can actually read more of it :p Sigh. Anyway. I got some awesome things this week :) Though not many books. Hmm. I posted a new Cress Tuesday. <3 And I'm waiting on this awesome MG. And I posted my review for The Demigod Files. <3
What did you get this week?


Robert Pattinson. Heh, I just had to buy myself this gorgeous calendar. <3 It looks pretty awesome. :)
The Lord of the Rings. Best movies. Always. And this calendar is gorgeous. Legolas! My love. So pretty.
The Lightning Thief. Percyyyy. <3 I just had to buy this graphic novel. Cause, you know, Percy.
The Demigod Files. I really enjoyed this one. Percy, my love. Hih. Loving these books so much.
Angry Birds. You can't see all of it, but there is this cute Angry Birds big car. It looks awesome.
How To Train Your Dragon. I was missing these gorgeous plush dragons, hih. <3 They are so cute.
Sunrise. This isn't out yet for a few weeks, but I pre-ordered it and it arrived :) Hoping to read it soon.
Veronica Mars. I have yet to see the movie! Agh. But soonish. I just had to buy this book, though ;p
Soul Screamers Volume Four. I know, I know. I have yet to read these. But I had to own them all, hih.

Movies. A lot of Disney Classics just came out on blu-ray and I had to buy them all, hih. <3 And a few other cute disney movies :) Love them all. Sigh. And.. I have an addiction to buying things :p





The Balance Keepers. I just had to download this cute middle grade book from Edelweiss. <3 Hoping I will love it.. I'm a bit worried about the summary; it seems a bit much, I think, but I really love the cover. Fingers crossed :)






In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

14 comments:

  1. I am curious about The Balance Keepers but I'm not huge on MG so I'll wait to see some early reviews. I have The Murder Complex and I'm so excited to read it. I have seen wonderful things so far. Great haul of stuff! Love the Disney movies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney movies. Looks like you got a whole lot of them this week. Enjoy your books as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! The plush dragons are too cute. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Disney movies :) Hope you feel better soon, Carina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh lalala, those Disney movies :D Feel better soon girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you poor thing! I hope you will feel much better soon!
    Enjoy your awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to see a copy of Sunrise! I'm waiting for my ordered copy. *sobs* Anyway, I hope you'll feel better soon, luv.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Robert Pattison! Still love him. Enjoy your reads, Carina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! R&R will do you good. Don't worry about blogging when you're down! I hope you get better and enjoy your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, sorry to hear you are sick! I just got over a nasty cold myself and it was no fun so I hope you are feeling better soon! And how did you get Sunrise so early?? The bookseller shouldn't have sent that one out for a few weeks! That's awesome - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great stuff this week! I love all the Disney blurays!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! Look at all those Disney movies! And I adore that cover for the Soul Screamers book, though I've never read any of them. :) Have a great week Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Balance Keepers does have a great cover! I hope you enjoy it.

    I have been wanting to check out The Lightning Thief graphic novel. I hope it is good.

    Sorry to hear you are sick! Feel better soon!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)