Friday, January 17, 2014

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: Paperback Edition

I'm so excited for this paperback of Scarlet to come out. First, because I really loved the book and I cannot wait to have more editions in my collection. <3 Second, because there are some truly amazing extra contents inside. Third, my blog name is featured inside :D SO excited about that. Huge thank you to the publisher, Macmillan, for including me. My blog is featured because back in June I commented on a blog post by Macmillan with my review of Scarlet. <3 Anyway. I'm so so excited because this is the best feeling in the world. Getting included in books makes me exstatic. I love it. Thank you. This is also super exciting because I love Marissa Meyer so much and all her books are amazing. I cannot wait to read even more from her. <3 I LOVE the way my name is included in this paperback. It all just looks amazing. I cannot wait to see it in the paperback when I get my pre-ordered copies. <3


The Scarlet paperback arrives on Tuesday February 4,
and it will include the following bonus material:

~ Bonus short story entitled The Queen’s Army ~
~ Q&A with author Marissa Meyer ~
~ Reader’s Guide ~
~ Special sneak peek at Cress ~


My blog posts about books by Marissa Meyer.

5 comments:

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)