1. Cress. I'm pretty sure this is the best book I read this year. It's really, truly perfect. I loved it.
2. The Dream Thieves. I really enjoyed this sequel. Even better than the first one. So much awesome.
3. In the Shadow of Blackbirds. Read it twice this year. Beautiful book. But also so very heartbreaking.
5. The Burning Sky. This book was unique and all kinds of amazing. I cannot wait for book two.
6. Horde. I read the entire series and I loved them all. This final book was truly perfect. I loved it.
7. If You Find Me. One of the most heartbreaking books. Yet also beyond beautiful. I loved it.
8. Monsters. This was an amazing ending to an awesome series. I loved this mostly-final chapter.
9. Kinslayer. I kind of loved this to pieces. It has everything. But it is also extremely sad and evil.
10. Siege and Storm. This book gave me so many feelings. It was pretty evil. Yet I loved it a lot.
11. Clockwork Princess. This was the devil. But I just had to include it. Most bittersweet ending.
12. The Year of Shadows. Such an adorable middle grade book. I will love everything by Claire.
13. Northern Lights. First book in an epic middle grade fantasy story. Such an amazing beginning.
14. The Subtle Knife. Second book and still just as amazing. These books gave me all the feels.
15. The Amber Spyglass. Last one. I'm still not over that evil ending. Yet so beautiful as well.
16. The Bitter Kingdom. I really loved this third and final book. It's romantic and full of adventures.
17. Into the Still Blue. This was a bit heartbreaking. But also so so good. I loved the ending a lot.
18. All Our Yesterdays. I really enjoyed this book. It was great. But now dying for book two to come.
19. The 5th Wave. Been a while since I read it, but I loved it a lot. I'm dying for book 2. Evil ending.
20. Eleanor & Park. This was different and beautiful. A bit hurtful about the ending. But so beautiful.
21. Exile. I adore this middle grade series. And I loved this second book. Cannot wait for number three.
22. Cruel Beauty. Just read this weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it. Good and pretty heartbreaking too.
23. Antigoddess. I really loved Antigoddess. But that ending killed me. Really hoping for it undone.
24. Plus One. No cover for this one yet, but it is such a beautiful book. You all need to read it in April.