Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #110

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE NIGHTMARE DILEMMA (The Arkwell Academy #2)
BY MINDEE ARNETT


Goodreads Description:

The second in a thrilling new fantastical mystery series

Dusty Everhart might be able to predict the future through the dreams of her crush, Eli Booker, but that doesn’t make her life even remotely easy. When one of her mermaid friends is viciously assaulted and left for dead, and the school’s jokester, Lance Rathbone, is accused of the crime, Dusty’s as shocked as everybody else. Lance needs Dusty to prove his innocence by finding the real attacker, but that’s easier asked than done. Eli’s dreams are no help, more nightmares than prophecies.

To make matters worse, Dusty’s ex-boyfriend has just been acquitted of conspiracy and is now back at school, reminding Dusty of why she fell for him in the first place. The Magi Senate needs Dusty to get close to him, to discover his real motives. But this order infuriates Eli, who has started his own campaign for Dusty’s heart.

As Dusty takes on both cases, she begins to suspect they’re connected to something bigger. And there’s something very wrong with Eli’s dreams, signs that point to a darker plot than they could have ever imagined.


Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: March 4th 2014 by Tor Teen
Pre-Order here.

I'm very excited to read The Nightmare Dilemma. I really enjoyed book one and I just need to know what happens next :D And oh, I really want some awesome Dusty and Eli romance. <3 Pretty please? Cannot wait to read it, either way. Also really adore Mindee. She's pretty amazing :) Wish it was out already!
What are you waiting for? 

6 comments:

  1. This is a great pick Carina, although I didn't end up enjoying the first book as I would have hoped, this second book seems like it has a lot to offer. Also I'm totally for more romance between Eli and Dusty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this one is also on my list! I can't wait to see what's coming next for Dusty and Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book! But I'll read anything by Mindee. Avalon - a gorgeous book! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds very intriguing. The cover is eye-catching, too. :) Hope you get to read it sooner than you think!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read book 1! This looks like such a cute series, though. Enjoy, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the covers to this series! I have the first book but I haven't got around to reading it. Maybe I'll read it when this comes out. Glad to hear you enjoyed the first one, Carina. Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)